Saturday 5 November 2011

5th November


So I think the accidents idea was abit too complicated… I think I’ve been jumping from one idea to the next way too quickly! So I decided to go back to the start, back using ‘speed’ as my theme.  I did some mind maps and I realised there’s so much I can do with the speed of cars. I nearly came up with too many ideas!!



So one of the things I looked at was the marks cars make on the road when there speeding. I took one picture and focused
 on it. I liked this picture because when I closed up on the skid mark I found it didn’t look like a skid mark at all.

 I thought the road looked like small circular shapes. I thought of how the wheels that made the marks are also circular shaped. I wanted to do a collage from something which would be a replica of this picture. It could be just me, but I think wheels resemble buttons. I seen before where artists have made collages from buttons and i found it really interesting. So I did this..





Half way through making this collage I thought it looked like a cool fashion accessory. I drew some sketches of different ways the piece could be used as an accessory.


No comments:

Post a Comment