Friday 23 March 2012

colour boards and mood boards!!

So we were told to create a colour bored to represent our theme. We had to pull colours from one of our images and finds similar colours in other things.

I went with this photo as I thought it would be challenging to find interesting colours in it. I also choose it as it fitted in with my theme ''rugged and rough'' really well. I began finding really interesting golden browns and blues from the picture. I let the different images flow into each other naturally on the page, as much of my theme consists of natural organic things.
We then had to make a figure board. I'm still trying to figure out what a mood board really is. I think it's to represent the emotion that runs through your theme. I found rough and rugged pictures and blended them to fade into each other naturally. I used blue and brown colours as I think I'm going to choose a blue and brown as my final two colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment