Thursday 26 April 2012

mood boreds

These are my mood bored and final swatches for my three words. 1) Gritty:
My swatch is finger knitting over heshin. On top of that is a layer of glued and laytexed sugar and pebbles.








2) Smokey:
My swatch is melted and burned foam, then twisted on top of burned and twisted stips of blacksacks. My artist photoshops pictures of smoke into amazing shapes. I took my images and then photoshopped them.







3)Scratching: I tore and scratched my bored. I took photos of my hands covered in red paint and then photoshopped them and ripped them. My swatch is torn fabric layered over painted bubble wrap and wadding. Christian Louxcrois was the designer I choose. I found his piece matched my mood bored very well. My artist, Alexandre Farto is a graffiti artist that scratches images into public buildings.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment